The Adventures of Mo eBook
This adventurous online children’s book is about a dog named Mo who lives in Alaska and finds a key attached to a keychain that says Florida on it.
BUT, where is Florida?
Mo and a bird named Finchy travel on top of a delivery truck–without the driver’s knowledge–to every state in the country searching for the Sunshine State, so they can return the key to its rightful owner.
Can your kids find their home state on a US map?
You may find this surprising, but many can’t! The Adventures of Mo is a free and engaging program that promotes US geography & history to help kids gain a better understanding of the world around them.
The program includes:
- An eBook by the same name (The Adventures of Mo) that takes kids on adventures to every US state.
- A blog post about every state & state trivia questions to add more fun to learning.
- School, group, or Zoom presentations by the author.
- Videos from kids for kids about their home state.
Why is learning geography important?
Geography is much more than learning about the location of cities, states or countries. It’s about understanding people, places and cultures, landscapes and environments, our civic rights and responsibilities, and how they all connect to shape our world.
Kids can become responsible global citizens, better protect the planet, and improve their personal welfare when they understand the world around them.
How can early readers benefit from our free children’s eBook? They’ll:
- Be exposed to cardinal/compass directions.
- Learn about US/state geography.
- Read about state history and facts.
- Be able to identify interpersonal situations that they experience in their daily lives and then apply the lessons they’ve learned in the real world.
Why is our online children’s book fun?
- You can create and play a game! For example, guess what state Mo and Finchy are visiting based on clues in each chapter.
- You can track Mo’s and Finchy’s journey across the country. Where will they head next?
- The characters are lovable! The situations they often find themselves in will truly make you laugh out loud.
What can early readers learn from our online children’s book?
How this free online children’s book can be used in your classroom.
Ways this free children’s book can help to inspire and motivate.